Valentine’s day is here, and some of us are at a loss for words we can send to our loved ones. If you’re in this shoe, don’t worry. These Valentine’s day messages will certainly make all the special people in your life feel loved through the passion behind these wishes/messages/quotes.
As a kid, Valentine’s Day is a day of eating outdoors, swimming, and spending time with our parents. But as our world is engulfed by Technology, the art of sending Valentine’s Day cards is declining at a fast pace.
Recommended: Sad Valentines Day Quotes for Singles and Heartbroken.
Even if one wants to do the grand gesture of getting their partners a valentine’s day card, it’s much easier to buy a Valentine’s Day gift, sign your name on the box, and be done with it.
But the good one ways remain the most romantic, writing thoughtful Valentine’s day messages for all of your loved ones is something you might consider doing this year.
“Anyone you consider part of your inner circle should receive a card this period we celebrate Love” Jodi RR Smith, founder of Mannersmith Etiquette Consulting disclosed. “Whether you’re expressing affection for a partner or appreciation for a friend, there is something so special about giving out handwritten, heartfelt messages of love.”
Here are great ways to remind your partner (and the rest of your loved ones) just how special they are to you, and how much you value their presence in your life.
Not to mention, a thoughtful Valentine’s Day message makes for the perfect keepsake they’ll treasure for years to come.
Sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to you my love! Whenever I’m asked my favorite place in the world? it’s right next to you.
- Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me strong and going.
- I never believed in luck until I found you. I consider myself “world luckiest human”.
- I met you. I liked you. I love you. and yes, I’m keeping you in my heart forever.
- Every love story is wonderful, but none is as beautiful or my favorite, like ours.
- You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure of anything else in my whole life.
- The small things you don’t even realize you’re doing, are the reason I fall deeply in love with you.
- Since the first day I met you, You’ve always made me laugh and smile every single day. Thank you.
- Like you and me, some things are just meant to be.
- I’ve grown and emerged as a better human because of you.
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to you dearest! But hey, are you seriously not sick of me yet?
- I’m yours till eternity. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Happy Vals.
- I love you to the moon and back. But I like you a lot better after my first cup of coffee.
- I’m so happy and thankful to have found someone who is … as weird as me.
- All I need in this life is you and me. Oh, and WiFi. And wine. And snacks. But that’s it, I swear.
- You have the worst taste in TV shows, yet, I can’t understand why I’m madly in love with you.
- Besides cheese, you are my next most favorite.
- You know how I knew you were the one for me? Because you’re the only person I can stand for longer than 6 hours.
- I know loving me isn’t always the easiest. But trust me, I’m worth the pain in the a$$.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love like cakes, cheese… sorry, you’re the love of my life.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Friends.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for being a friend I can count on. I so much appreciate you.
- Our friendship is #relationshipgoals to others. Happy valentine’s day my friend.
- We’ve been friends for so long that I consider myself married. I now owe you Valentine’s Day card every year.
- You’re the most awesome human I’ve ever come across. You’re awesome my friend. Happy Val.
- I know Valentine’s day has been hijacked as lover’s day, but your friendship is worth more. Happy Val.
- Making friends as a grown-up is hard. Thank you for making it easy to be your friend.
- Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, whenever I look beside me, you’re always there.
- Friend love is the best kind of love. We’ll never break up because you refuse to pick up your socks.
- Our friendship goes together like wine and any day of the week. Happy valentine’s day to you my friend.
- Who needs a valentine when I have a best friend like you? You’re my Valentine for this year!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Just wanted to let you know that you are LOVED and appreciated, my friend.
Romantic Movie Quotes for Valentine’s Day.
1. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Arwen in w.
2. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry in When Harry Met Sally.
3. “To me, you are perfect.” – Mark in Love Actually.
4. “I’m super scared of walking out of this room right now, and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – Baby in Dirty Dancing.
5. “I want all of you, forever, you and me baby, every day of my life.” – Noah in The Notebook.
6. “I’ve come here with no expectations whatsoever, But I’ve come to only profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” – Edward in Sense and Sensibility.
7. “I think I will miss you even if we’d never met in our lifetime.” – Nick in The Wedding Date.
8. “You have bewitched me, body and soul. I love, I love, I love you now and forever. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on till eternity.” – Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice.
Famous Quotes About Love for Valentine’s Day.
♥ “The first time we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right in thinking so.” – Mignon McLaughlin.
♥ “Honestly, Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile while the earth spins.” – Franklin P. Jones.
♥ Love is life. I mean everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy.
♥ “It is better to have love and lost than to have never love.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson.
♥ “Life gives us so much love, many trials, but Life will be a dead desert without love.” – Charles Darwin.
♥ “I don’t want to live… I want to love first, and live incidentally.” – Zelda Fitzgerald.
♥ “Love is not just about looking at each other eyes, but in looking outward together in the same direction”. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
♥ “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.” – Bertrand Russell.
♥ “When we love, we constantly strive to be better than we were yesterday. When we strive to become better, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho.
First, I would love to wish you an amazing Valentine’s day this year. I pray that this will be your most memorable and best one yet! I hope that these Valentine’s day wishes, quotes, and messages will touch the heart of those that will be receiving it.