If you want to understand what true love is all about, you have to first know what love means. Now, what is Love? Love is generally defined as an intense feeling of attraction to another person. It is a feeling you have whenever you see someone you think is desirable, attractive, and almost close to perfection.
Recommended: Caring Love Messages For Him.
Love affects both the mental and physical state of the human body, and this is the reason why you will find people happier when they are in love. It gives a permanent sense of connection to another person as well. A feeling of security, someone having your back, a companion that you can literally share anything with, without prejudice.
True love, on the other hand, goes far beyond attraction. It is when you see the other person’s flaws yet you accept them anyway. Even when your expectations aren’t met, you remain committed to loving them.
Also Suggested for You: Short Deep Love Quotes For Her and Him.
Finding your true love is indeed the most wonderful feeling to have in this life. Now, one must not mistake true love as a feeling meant only for the opposite sex. True love can sometimes be felt from our children, parents, siblings, friends, or even in believing in our Great Powerful God.
True love is also shown through generosity, compassion, faith, and commitment. True love is honest, forgiving, kind, and selfless.
Therefore, we have succeeded in providing you with the most amazing true love quotes to serve as a reminder to you that true love does exist. We pray and hope you find genuine love. In case you have seen it already, I also pray that it stays with you forever.
Now, check out the list of some of the very best captivating true love quotes below, to help inspire your love life;
True Love Quotes.
- “True love is showing benevolence and tenderheartedness. It is a love that is beyond any circumstance”.
- “Anyone that is not capable of tolerating your nonstandard way of life is not worthy of having you in your time of excellence. After all, true love is all about looking past the utterances made out of pain, and concentrating on a person’s soul”.
- “No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse”.
- “The distance is never the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait until I hold you in my arm”.
- “Distance between two people is inconsequential when their souls are united”.
- “Genuine love doesn’t put up with reticent life; it makes it feel underestimated and outraged, especially, when the grief of those it cherishes are kept as a secret from it”.
- “Only those that are willing to make the greatest sacrifices without considering anything deserve to have true love that lasts forever”.
- “The love I have for you is limitless. Its edge continuously spread out. Our love and moments together is forevermore”.
- “Your mistakes are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you”.
- “If it is genuine, it will never be over”.
- “If you make a boy laugh, he likes you. But if you can make him cry, he loves you so much”.
- “When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings, because it’s the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares”.
- “When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is”.
- “True love… It just feels different than anything you’ve ever experienced”.
- “Genuine love refers to continuous truthfulness, even when you’re been presented with a chance to hurt someone”.
True Love Quotes for Her.
♥ “True love is about willingly putting your life at the feet of another”.
♥ And when I loved you, I realized I have never truly loved anyone. I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you.
♥ “Genuine love means continuing to make someone happy even when it is at the cost of your own happiness. You show them that theirs is what matters most”.
♥ “True love cannot be hidden. You hear the echoes all over the world”.
♥ “When making him/her happy is on the top of your to-do list, that’s love”.
♥ “It’s funny how seeing you gives me joy and happiness at the same time”.
♥ “Love is giving someone the power to destroy you… But trusting them not to”.
♥ “Though true love might take time to arrive, it is worth the wait”.
♥ “The real happy endings come after a story with lots of ups and downs”.
♥ “True love can be likened to a journey to the unknown. It doesn’t require planning, yet it is uncommon because most persons are planners”.
♥ “The only way we can make those that are snatched from us continue to live is to keep on loving them. After all, edifices catch flames, people perish, nevertheless, true love lives on”.
♥ “There’s no way you can claim to be my backbone, yet remain my only weakness”.
♥ “The game of love is for two people to play, and both to win”.
♥ “If she does so much care of you then hold her hand for a lifetime.”
♥ “Real love doesn’t need principles on how to make it last. It lasts on its own.”
♥ “When I first met you, I don’t even know how long we were together, yet I wish it will be for a lifetime”.
♥ “Whether we separate or not… I still want to remain in your good records”.
♥ “I love you, maybe that’s why it’s a kind of convoluted”.
♥ “True love means receiving people the way they are and adapting to their ways rather than attempting to change them”.
♥ “No matter how scarce genuine love can be, at least, I now know it’s attainable because you’re my true love”.
♥ “I personally see it as an honest love, when she’s the first thing that appears to be in my mind immediately I wake up, while also been the last in my mind before I go to bed”.
♥ “Distance means so little when someone means so much. That’s when you know true love exists”.
♥ “In real love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged”.
♥ “For as long the love remains genuine, do not expect it to end”.
♥ “The real happy endings come after a story with lots of ups and downs. That is the tale of true love”.
♥ “True love… indeed, you have never and can never experience anything like it in your entire life. It’s just so unique”.
♥ “Real love is when you are happy spending time together even if one of you has dozed off”.
♥ “Genuine love does not easily vanish, no matter how much one tries.”
♥ “Being apart teaches us how to be together and to cherish every moment”.
♥ “You know the love is real when it is love at first sight. Whereas, that of the second sight makes it vanish”.
♥ “True and honest love is so scarce that whenever you happen to come across it in any form, it’s always amazing, therefore, needs to be entirely embraced wholeheartedly, no matter how it comes”.
♥ “It is only true that can your love bring an air of security to my heart”.
True Love Quotes Images and Photos.
- You’re the only thing that doesn’t leave my mind for a second.
- True relationships have fights, arguments, hurting… etc. But finally, in the end, there should be “Love”.
- Every girl has her best friend, boyfriend, and true love. But you are lucky if they’re all the same person.
- The real love is the one that makes you a better person. Without changing you into someone different than yourself.
- I love you more than yesterday, and that’s how I feel every day.
- I just want… to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day.
- Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.
- I’m so in love… Every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy.
- I love those hugs where you just don’t want to let go.
- I may not be the perfect lover in your eyes, but I love you with all I have and then some more.
- “I love you,” that means I’m not just here for the pretty parts. I’m here no matter what.
- I don’t need someone who is perfect. I need someone who loves me, respects me, cares for me, and understands me.
- I may not be your first, but I plan to be your last.
- You’re my favorite place to go to when my mind searches for peace.
- It’s 2:AM and I’m lying in bed with nothing but the idea of you and I.
- Every night, as I’m lying in my bed, I think of all the things I would say to you if you were right here next to me.”
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.
- The first time I met you, I had no damn Idea I’D love you this much.
Famous True Love Quotes.
1. “Indeed, real love never wanes; in as much as you continue to donate, you are certain of receiving. The same thing is applicable to spring; the more water you draw from it, the more overflow it gets”- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
2. “I so much love my husband. I knew it was true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your real, real deepest original self, the things you don’t allow any other person to notice, if you are capable of remaining like that with that person, then you have what is called true love”. – Idina Menzel.
3. “What is true love? It simply means when you ensure the betterment and success of your lover, helping them to realize their dreams”. – Michelle Yeoh.
4. Genuine love tolerates everything, puts up with everyone, and prevails at the end”. – Dada Vaswani.
5. “It probably might be a cliché of the ancient times, but there’s no doubt that true love is forever; it is unlimited. The challenge involved in it, is searching for the right person”. – Bruce Forsyth.
6. “I don’t have any reason to feign”, Jace said with complete clarity. “I love you, and it will remain so till death make us part. Yet, if there’s anything called life after death, I’ll still love you.” She captured her breath. He had made his point – and he definitely won’t go back on it.”- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass.
7. “He sure can’t be your prince charming in as much as he doesn’t ensure you believe that you’re his princess.”
– Demi Lovato.
8. “There is absolutely nothing in this world that is better than genuine love, apart from, let’s say, cough drops.”
– William Goldman, The Princess Bride.
9. “How much of a distance shall we continue to travel in search of real love?” – Nicholas Sparks, the Choice.
10. “I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”- Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
11. “Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where you’re headed”. – Jodi Picoult.
12. “The most wonderful thing in the universe is when someone reciprocates the love you have for them.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue.
13. “When you forcefully take someone’s breath away… rob them of the ability to say a single word… and kidnapped their heart… that means you’ll be charged with an offense of True love”. – Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper.
14. “The only thing that can make a man NEVER question every choice and action is the love of a good woman. More so, the only fear factor for a warrior is being scared that his woman will see him as being hostile. Then, the only thing that makes a man the best version of himself and the weakest version of himself is also love. In some cases, it can be the three at the same time. So cruel, isn’t it?” – Laurell K. Hamilton.
15. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?” – Shannon L. Alder.
16. “having feelings for someone is so true, but what marvels me is when begin to speak of soul mates, pitiable confused group of people holding onto some kind of unnatural notion not meant for humans, yet seems pretty in a poetry book. Finally, we happen to meet. Then, there was an obvious turnaround; the churlish become the induced, the doubters become the fervent fanatic”. – A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly.
17. “You can’t be unsure about love, it’s a certainty. If you happen to love someone, you will be aware of it”. – Lauren Conrad.
18. “I do believe in one true love”. – Michelle Dockery.
19. “Love is all about giving without expecting to get back. It is all about paying back what you never collected, or what the other never deserved. Hence, real love is never some kind of batter trade or some give and take the game for fun”. – Mortimer Adler.
20. “There is no true love save in suffering, and in this world, we have to choose either love, which is suffering or happiness. Man is the more man, that is, the more divine, the greater his capacity for suffering, or rather, for anguish”. – Miguel de Unamuno.
21. “There is no end to any real love tale. It goes on and on”. – Richard Bach.
22. “A genuine love can be likened to an apparition; a gossip to all yet witnessed by a few”. – François de La Rochefoucauld.
23. “Indeed, love can be at first sight, but true love is a continuous process. It progresses after you’ve experienced bad and good situations together, passed through hurdles together, and achieved success together”. – Ricardo Montalban.
24. “If you must choose a path of true love, you must be ready for challenges”. – William Shakespeare.
25. “Real love is not a forceful, volatile, impulsive fervor. Here, the reverse is the case; it is rather a state calm and deep. It looks beyond mere physical conditions and is drawn to qualities alone. It is wise and distinguishing, and its dedication is true as well as enduring”. – Ellen G. White.
26. “If it is selfish, then it is not a genuine love. A true love is always ready to sacrifice at any time”. – Sadhu Vaswani.
27. “The only thing that is capable of producing trust and security in any family is True love”. – Billy Graham.
28. You can find a real love where it is non-existent, neither can you deny the fact that it does exist wherever it does”. – Torquato Tasso.
29. “In true love, you only interested in the happiness of your lover, whereas, in romantic love, you only lust after the person”. – Margaret Anderson.
30. “When you discover you are short of words on how to describe your feelings for someone, then you are definitely in love”. – Dylan West.
31. “There is no way we can easily leave behind our ship whenever we face a storm in our union. If we want to weather every storm that we face, we stay together. That is true love”. – Seth Adam Smith.
32. “When comes to true love, action speaks louder than words. You have to make her understand how much you love her through your deeds and not just by mere speech”. – Terry Mark.
33. “There is hardly a more gracious gift that we can offer somebody than to accept them fully, to love them almost despite themselves”. – Elizabeth Gilbert.
34. “Falling extremely in love with someone in a single direction causes us to fall in love with them in other directions”. – Anne-Sophie Swetchine.
35. “True love is a long-lasting self-expanding experience”. – Scott Peck.
36. “True love is all about generosity and tenderheartedness. It doesn’t care about circumstances and situations”. – Nhat Hanh.
37. “Anyone that is not capable of tolerating your nonstandard way of life is not worthy of having you in your time of excellence. After all, true love is all about looking past the utterances made out of pain, and concentrating on a person’s soul”. – Shannon L. Adler.
38. “Genuine love doesn’t put up with reticent life; it makes it feel underestimated and outraged, especially, when the grief of those it cherishes are kept as a secret from it”. – Washington Irving.
39. “Any love that is capable of making you forget all the others, should be counted as true love”. – Marty Rubin.
40. “Love is our real destiny. For there’s no other way we can search for the definition of life alone. We need a partner that will help us”. – Thomas Merton.
41. “Love is the will to give, rather than take something. It is the process of creating a thing with another’s potentials”. – Bertolt Brecht.
42. “True love moves freely in both directions. There’s no need dwelling on other irrelevant things”. – Cheryl Strayed.
43. “Any love that is genuine can always find a way”. – Avatar Roku.
44. “True love is when you make someone’s joy your joy”. – Lana Del Rey.
45. “You don’t search for love, it will always locate you. There’s something about destiny and fate that surrounds it. It’s even written somewhere in the stars”. – Anais Nin.
46. “Real love is unselfish. It is always ready to sacrifice”. – Sadhu Vaswani.
47. “It is only a genuine love that is capable of providing a true sense of security in any family”. – Billy Graham.
48. “There’s no need searching for true love where it cannot be found, neither can you deny it when you find it”.
49. “People mistake ego, lust, insecurity with real love”. – Simon Cowell.
50. “Life is a tournament and true love is the prize”. – Rufus Wainwright.
51. “You don’t expect true love to meet you, you can find it inside of you”. – Julia Roberts.
52. “Actually, true love is always about trying to teach someone how to be the best version of themselves, rather than always criticizing the person”. – Alain de Botton.
53. “Real love is forever, infinite, and always like itself, it’s real. It is equal and spotless, without hostile demonstrations: it has white hairs, yet, always tender in heart”. – Honore de Balzac.
54. “True love can be likened to the closeness in a baseball game”. – Billy Martin.
55. “The course of true love never did run smooth”.- William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
56. “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you”. – Cassandra Clare, Clockwise Prince.
57. “Real love is always the most uncomfortable kind. Yet, it still remains the best”. – Kiera Cass, The Selection.
58. “Genuine love is not just all about favorable conditions, it also holds one to a standard of accountability”. – Monica Johnson.
59. “True love, especially first love, can be so ruckus and fervor that it feels like a hostile adventure”. – Holliday Grainger.
60. “I have absolute regard for love eternal. It is finding it right within my family; with my parents and grandparents who had been married for 40 years and 70 years, respectively. Hence, it’s in my family tree”. – Zooey Deschanel.
61. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides”. – David Viscott.
62. “Real love does not need to shed blood from the loved and buckets from the lover”. – Emily Maguire.
63. “Honest love raises all things. It can be likened to a situation where you allow a mirror to be raised to you every day”. – Jennifer Aniston.
65. “There’s just one thing that is capable of igniting the hard work that awaits you. That thing is true love. – Tom Freston.
66. “Folktales are tales of conquest, transfiguration and real love. Those are all that I trust in”. – Kate Forsyth.
67. “To all those who never believed in the existence of true love, keep holding on to your belief. Your belief will make it much less difficult to live and die at the same time”. – Wisława Szymborska.
69. “True love has to with being honest, despite being presented with every opportunity you can ever need to hurt someone”. – Michael Hayssus.
70. “You see love with all your heart you shall find its echoes in the universe”. – Malika E Nura.
71. “True love is an expression of the best of you and others. It’s moving, deep, and basically very easy at the same time”. – Annette Vaillancourt.
72. “There is no way you can love someone, while you have some other person out there who cherish you dearly”. – Randy K Milholland.
73. “I believe her love to be real because it is so transparent and genuine”. – Delano Johnson.
74. “When her happiness matters to you than yours, then you know the love is real”. – Robert A Heinlein
75. “You don’t need a thousand men to love you. All you need is one man that can cherish you so much like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale, and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this”.- JoyBell C.
76. “If indeed it is a genuine love will triumph at the end – which may or may not be a lie. Yet, if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we’ll ever have”. – John Green.
77. “If you truly love someone, then you always have to be there for the person anytime, any day, anywhere. That is a sign of real love”. – Thich Nhat Hanh, Living Buddha, Living Buddha, Living Christ.
78. “Genuine friends and genuine love; those are two things you don’t need to pursue. They will come at the right time”.- Mandy Hale.
Here are the best true love quotes you can choose from, to tell your partner just how much you care. These true love messages, quotes, and status are gathered from various sources, adages, proverbs, wise sayings, etc.
Also, if you appreciate what you see, you can help us extend it to your friends and loved ones, by sharing it via the share icon below. Nevertheless, we will continue to update you with the very best quotes that will inspire you and your love life. Good luck.