Thanksgiving is one holiday with a very long-standing tradition that has been going on for decades. This special holiday is all about having a family gathering and giving thanks that you’re together as one.
Here are 30 Thanksgiving message to friends.
Studies have shown that more than 30% of families have 4 to 8 people at their table during Thanksgiving, while 28% of families have more than 12 around their Thanksgiving table.
When it comes to celebrating this special holiday and you want to send thanksgiving messages, then I’ll recommend giving these ones a try. If you need Thanksgiving text messages you want to send to friends, why not send any of the following Thanksgiving messages to your friends.
Thanksgiving Message to Friends.
- I want to give you a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope, peace, and joy that you bring to my life. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- I pray and hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your family and dear ones on this festive season. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- I’m really glad that we’re family because I consider as a family and not a friend anymore. Thank God for having you in my life, on this special day I celebrate you too. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- I’m so glad that you are a part of my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving holidays.
- I wish you a lovely holiday, thank you for being my best friend throughout these years. Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
- Let’s hope that our Thanksgiving will be filled with warmth and happiness.
- May all the good things of life be yours as we celebrate this Thanksgiving holidays and not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- I pray that you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving. Wishing you a year filled with warm and cherished moments.
- May you enjoy the tasty turkey and pumpkin pie, and your life be stuffed with good cheer and joy. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you find all joys and happiness that this warm and heartfelt wish can bring. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you have plenty to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- May your heart be glad and your home happy at this joyous time of Thanksgiving.
- May your life be filled with good things to be thankful for as ours are filled with thankfulness for you.
- May your life be filled with nature’s bounty and the divine blessings of the Lord on this Thanksgiving. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- Sending a warm thank you for your thoughtfulness. Wishing you life’s best on Thanksgiving.
- Sending my warm thoughts and wishes for you and your family to have a joyous and bountiful Thanksgiving.
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- Thinking of you and wishing you all the blessings of this beautiful season.
- Thinking of you on Thanksgiving Day and missing your lovely presence. Hope we could be together on this festive occasion.
- Thinking of you with love and gratitude and hoping that your Thanksgiving turns out to be a memorable one.
- Warm thoughts are prayers for you, may you have a happy and peaceful year all the through.
- We may be miles apart but I’d like to say that you’re close to my heart. I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.
- Wishing that the blessings of this Thanksgiving fill your home and heart with joy and cheer. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing that your Thanksgiving is blessed with the bounties of the season and the love and warmth of your dear ones.
- Wishing that your Thanksgiving is full of love, warmth, and extra special moments.
- Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. Missing you on Thanksgiving Day.
- Your friendship is something that I’m truly thankful for.
Thanksgiving Fact You Need to Know.
Do you know that the celebration of Thanksgiving and other trends and behaviors is commonly associated with holidays?. An average of 1 out of 10 people does not cook turkeys on Thanksgiving. While more than forty percent (40%) of families have their dinner completely made from scratch.
You should know that on this day alone, the average person consumes 4,500 calories. Amazing right?
I guess after Thanksgiving, one needs to hit the gym immediately to burn those calories. Before closing this page, I want to wish you, a wonderful, amazing, and the best ever Thanksgiving.