Sundays is the best time for Christians and others who have it as a day of rest. Here are the best happy Sunday Quotes, Prayers, and blessings for you.
There are so many activities associated with Sundays, making Sundays the most favorite day of the week for millions of people around the world.
Aside from the fact that it’s a day we get to rest from work, it’s also a day we get to relax, go to church, spend quality and ample time with our loved ones, or do anything we love. If wishes come true, so many people would have wished that Sundays last more than 24 hours.
No matter how much you love Sundays and want it to last, it will still come to an end, ushering Monday. Why not ensure that you enjoy Sunday’s to it’s maximum? These inspiring, blessings, prayers, and best Sunday quotes below will motivate and encourage you to usher in the new week on a high note.
Outside spending time with friends and family, or relaxing alone, Sunday provides you the best platform to prepare for the upcoming week. The secret to winning Mondays is by getting ready for it mentally and preparing for its hurdles. By getting ready and being prepared, Certainly, there won’t be any need to dread Monday morning. You could prepare by going grocery shopping, doing laundry, planning your outfits for the week, or by cooking yourself healthy meals for the week.
Here is our inspirational, wise, and powerful prayer Sunday quotes, Sunday sayings, and Sunday proverbs, that I 100% recommended.
1. “Sunday provides you the best day to relax and restrategize. You know you had an amazing week. It’s another time to recover and plan how you gonna kill the next one.”
2. “A Sunday that is well-spent ushers in a new week of content.” – Unknown.
3. “Make it an addiction to always get up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn vos Savant.
4. “Sunday is my favorite day, and my Favorite day is Sunday.”- Emma Caulfield.
5. “Always try to fully optimized and maximize Sundays. Do not waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, there’s huge possibilities you’re not likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Matthew Kelly.
6. “Sunday is the week’s language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek.
7. “It’s on Sundays that I always noticed what a beautiful world we live in. Let us take a few moments to stop and appreciate God for all of the beauty that is in this world.”
8. “I strongly believe that “Life should be paused on Sunday mornings.” – Unknown.
9. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer.
10. “Sunday is the golden grip binding together, the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
11. “Sunday sanitizes the new week by clearing away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison.
12. “The goal of my Sundays is trying my possible best to leave my home as little as possible.” – Mark Morris.
13. “Sunday’s my day off, I eat whatever I want. I do love French fries and bread.”
14. “I don’t have time for a lazy Sunday when I can change it to Funday.”
15. “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and count your blessings.”
16. “Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
17. “Have a great Sunday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter.” – Osho.
18. “Sundays is when all the fun stuff happens.”
19. “Weekends are very similar to rainbows; Always looking good and amazing from a distance but disappears when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley.
20. “A man’s wealth or godliness should never be judge by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin.
Sunday Quotes Images.
Sunday Quotes To Inspire and Fire You Up.
If you’re dreading Monday morning because it’s the day of resuming work, here are Sunday quotes to inspire you, and fire you up to start Monday with the right mindset.
21. “Sundays is always a day I do absolutely nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating and I love it.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
22. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Unknown.
23. “Make sure you always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru.
24. “SUNDAY provides an ample platform for you to take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.”
25. “I’m quite happy if I get to spend my weekends, from Saturday night to Monday morning solo in my apartment. That’s how I refuel and prepare for the next day.” – Audrey Hepburn.
26. “Hi, this is your Sunday evening Prompt reminding you that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
27. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse.
28. “This beautiful Sunday, take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy the company of your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.”
29. “This is Sunday, and the question arises, what’ll I start tomorrow?” – Kurt Vonnegut.
30. “To me, Sundays is being home with the family with no external plans.” – John Lasseter.
31. “To me, there’s nothing better to do on Sundays than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” – Chris Klein.
32. “But nothing beats a Woody Allen film on a Sunday night, with a glass of wine and some leftovers.” – Kate Fleetwood.
33. “Sunday morning gives us a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.” – Unknown.
34. “SUNDAY – The only day of the week where I planned a lot but actually end up doing nothing.” – Lovely Goyal.
35. “How necessary Sundays have become. I eagerly reach out for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.” – Darnell Lamont Walker.
36. “Sunday on the beach, having seashells in the pocket, sand in the shoes, be grateful to the blessings.”
37. “Between Monday and Saturday, humans make an audience. But on Sunday, they make a congregation.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
38. “Sunday is the only day with a lot of potentials for naps.” – Polly Horvath.
39. “Sunday is a time when you sit back, smile at all the good things that you are enjoying and reflect on all the blessings from God. ” – Sera Train.
40. “Clocks are slow on Sundays.” – Truman Capote.
Sunday Quotes For Inspiration and Motivation.
Here are Sunday quotes to inspire and motivate you. These are the best Happy Sunday quotes for you.
41. “Surely, it can be sunny every day but not as authentic as on a sunny Sunday.”
42. “What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him.” – Pope Benedict XVI.
43. “The Sunday type of feeling is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still.” – Jean Rhys.
44. “This beautiful Sunday, do not forget to be thankful for the little things in your life.”
45. “Sunday is the definition of Sleeping in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas and watch movies or listen to good music.”
46. “Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” – Pope Francis.
47. “No matter the weather or where you find yourself, always bring your sunshine.” – Unknown.
48. “Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Start this Sunday by thanking God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.” – Unknown.
49. “It’s impossible to have a productive week without basking in the Calmness of Sunday.” – Byron Pulsifer.
50. “I believe that a Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.” – Edward Conlon.
51. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” – A.D. Posey.
52. “Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday.”
53. “It’s signed and sealed. Saturdays are for adventure but Sundays are for cuddling.”
54. “Smiles are prettier than frowns, giving is warmer than receiving, and loving is more beautiful than hate. Smile this Sunday.”
55. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start afresh and plan for a better week ahead”
56. “Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage in your strength to fulfill all your dreams.”
57. “Sundays provide an excellent excuse to spoil me silly.”
58. “It’s a beautiful day this Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up”
59. “I have always known that the city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that.” – Hawksley Workman.
60. “Weekends may count as workdays unless you spend them doing something completely pointless but enjoyable.” – Bill Watterson.
61. “After a week of the contained chaos that is my job, I need some solitary running time. On Sundays, I can unwind and reconnect with the natural world.” – Linda Jones.
62. “Trust in God’s sweet timing and don’t ever, ever think that you don’t have value on this earth. You are born for this particular generation to excel.”
63. “It’s a new day, the beginning of a new week. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great!”
64. “May you experience love, joy, peace, and happiness this Sunday.”
65. “Don’t let the thought of wasting a single Sunday cross your mind. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.”
66. “Take your life into your own hands and make it count! Sundays is the perfect day to be inspired.”
67. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I will always miss those days.” – Quincy Latte.
68. “I wish you a prosperous Sunday! Use today and meet your family, friends, and spend each second of this day with pleasure.” – Unknown.
69. “I always believed that Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” – Haruki Murakami.
70. “Have the courage to start a new path this Sunday and a miracle is bound to take place soon.” – Unknown.
Sunday Quotes to Get you Happy.
71. “Every time I see another breaking of a new day, I have to count the things that are abundant in my life. Literally, count them.” – James Altucher.
72. “One secret I’ve always known is that a grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.” – James E. Faust.
73. “Sunday is the perfect day to take everything slow, and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.” – Unknown.
74. “Life is full of happiness and tears; endeavor to always be strong and have faith.” – Kareena Kapoor Khan.
75. “Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday and it’s God’s own day.” – Unknown.
76. “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda.
77. “Today will soon be gone forever. So go out there and be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not injure others.”
78. “When your major focus is being a blessing to others, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance to give out.” – Joel Osteen.
79. “This Sunday, Do what makes your soul shine.”
80. “Physical strength can never withstand the impact of spiritual force.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
81. “Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 19.
82. “Always believe in yourself and Have faith in your abilities that you can do it! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, it’ll be impossible for you to be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
83. “Have a Happy and Blessed Sunday. I pray that you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today as you begin this new week.”
84. “It’s Sunday, therefore I am 100% motivated to do nothing today!”
85. “Happy Sunday my precious. Always create chances for you to do the things that make you happy to be alive.”
86. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned until it’s reality.” – Roopleen.
87. “I think Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed.”
88. “Your sacred space of peace and good vibes is where you find yourself over and over again.” – Joseph Campbell.
89. “Smile more than you cry, give more than you take, and love more than you hate.”
90. “You and your purpose in life are the same. Your purpose is to be you and you are to be your purpose.” Unknown.
Inspirational Sunday Quotes.
91. “It’s Sunday! A day of love and Happiness. Be in harmony with yourself and spend this day brightly.”
92. “Don’t forget to light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
93. “Let this Sunday be a ray of rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Arise, Shine & smile!”
94. “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” – Robert H. Goddard.
95. “I pray that this Sunday morning brings you lots of smiles and leave all troubles behind you.”
96. “A hopeless man sees difficulties in every chance, while a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib.
97. “Once you choose hope, anything and everything is possible.” – Christopher Reeve.
98. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow.” – Orison Swett Marden.
99. “The first step towards achieving your goal is saying that you can.” – Will Smith.
100. “The very least you can do in your life right now is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope every day. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” – Barbara Kingsolver.
101. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.
Powerful Sunday Quote Prayers.
102. “I pray that May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace, and happiness.”
103. “Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.”
104. “Hey, it’s Sunday and therefore, I am 100% motivated to do nothing today!”
105. “I seriously think that if your Sunday doesn’t involve wine and yoga pants, then you’re doing it wrong.”
106. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.”
107. “Good morning and Happy Sunday to you. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.”
108. “Cheers to you my friend. This Sunday, snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee (or two), watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.”
109. “Bae, this Sunday, Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.”
110. “She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.”
111. “Today is Sunday, give yourself a break!”
112. “Here’s how I spend my Sundays… Sleep until you’re hungry. Then eat until you’re sleepy.”
113. “Want to know the best endless love affair? A girl and her bed on Sundays .”
114. “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. Go out and slay.”
115. “Happy Sunday. Whatever you’ve got planned enjoy. Wishing you a restful, peaceful, beautiful day.”
116. “Public Notice: This is Sunday. I don’t move on Sundays.”
117. “Hello, Sunday. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
118. “May this Sunday blessing fill your home and May God’s love fill your heart to overflowing joy.”
119. “Lust is for Saturday night; love is Sunday morning.”
What is Smonday?
120. “Smonday. The moment when Sunday stops feeling like a Sunday and the anxiety of Monday kicks in.”
121. I firmly believed that Sundays should come with a pause button.
122. “Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday.”
123. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. Happy Sunday.”