Being lonely in a relationship is so overlooked that those who are yet to pass through this pain. Being in a lonely relationship is no different than being single because it’s very similar to being single, and the only difference is that you have the “relationship” status tag.
The reason why I decided to share these lonely relationship quotes is that I certainly know that having an absent partner in a relationship can lead to self-doubt, dissatisfaction, and the loss of enthusiasm that can lead to some form of depression.
If you are currently going through this phase, where you’re in a relationship and there is no difference between you and those who are single, you need to know it’s not your fault and nothing is wrong with you.
If you are emotionally or physically ignored by your partner, you should not give up yet. You can try fixing this problem through communication with your partner before the gap becomes too wide to close.
The easiest way that any relationship goes sour is having an invisible barrier between two people. This is a dangerous signal and if nothing is done, there’s a greater chance that the relationship can’t survive.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: 100+ Sad Relationship Quotes for Her.
If you are going through this phase in your relationship, I would love to help, and here are relationship quotes to help you reflect on your relationship.
Lonely Relationship Quotes For Him.
1. Being single is better than feeling alone in a relationship.
2. Never make the one who you love to feel alone, especially when you’re right there.
3. It is time to move on if you are not getting as much attention as you desire. There’s nothing worse than feeling lonely in a relationship.
4. If you’re feeling like the one you love is starting to love you less is probably the worst feeling in the world. – Mina.
5. Being alone is scary, but it is not as scary as feeling alone in a relationship. – Amelia Earhart.
6.When you are in a relationship but for some reason, you still feel ALONE.
7. I’ll rather be alone and feel lonely and unloved than be in a relationship and feel the same way.
8. It hurt the most when the person who made you feel so special, beautiful, and loved yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.
9. It might hurt to walk away, but that can NEVER be compared to the pain of staying. Don’t let the fear of being alone, keep you in a relationship where you are alone.
10. It is better to be alone than be with some who makes you feel alone.
11. Feeling alone, feeling unloved, feeling unwanted, and feeling forgotten about is one of the worst feelings in the world, and the hardest to forget.
12. If you feel lonely within your relationship, pay close attention to this inner warning signal. – Doreen Virtue.
13. Research suggests that 60% of people who suffer LONELINESS are actually living with their Spouse.
14. Make sure you choose your spouse carefully. Being single and feeling lonely is better than being married and feeling lonely.
15. Being single isn’t the cause of loneliness, and marriage is not necessarily the cure. There are so many married people who are also lonely.
16. Being in a wrong relationship will make you feel more alone than when you’re single.
17. Even though we are together, I still feel alone.
18. Being alone is bearable. But loneliness while in a relationship is 100% more painful. It makes you feel rejected.
19. I think it’s ironic that the ONLY person who can make you really happy, is the same person who is making you sad and Lonely.
20. a lot of relationships end because once the person has you, they stop doing the things it took to get you.