Are you aware that the 2023 JAMB result has been officially published online? Candidates participating in the ongoing JAMB CBT examination can now check their UTME score online using this guide.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ensure you have written your JAMB Examination before checking your result.
There are three major methods you can use in checking your JAMB result, and even though candidates are asking various questions like, how to check JAMB result and print out?, how to check JAMB result with another sim, how to check JAMB result with email and password?, How can I check my JAMB result with only registration number? it all boils down to these three major methods.
- How to Check JAMB result with JAMB registration Number.
- How to Check JAMB result with phone number (SMS)
- How to Check JAMB result using Result Checker (JAMB e-Facility Portal).
Before proceeding, I would love to first congratulate every candidate who participated in the 2023 UTME examination, the tension, midnight reading, checking into CBT centres, etc is stressful. But your education should remain your #1 priority.
After writing your examination, the next part is even more tedious, and that’s mental, because you have to wait and see how you performed, out of the four subjects you chose during your UTME Registration, where you performed better, etc. Here is where we come to ease the tension.
To make it easy for candidates who participated in the examination, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) created not just one, but three different but easy methods students can use to check their JAMB results;
The process of checking could be either Online, via SMS, using your JAMB Registration Number (which does not require you to log in with your JAMB Email and password), or going through your JAMB profile.
Is JAMB Result Out For 2023?
YES! The JAMB UTME Result for the 2023 academic session is out.
When Will JAMB UTME Result Be Out?
According to the JAMB board, candidates should expect their results, 24 – 48hours after sitting for the examination. However, it seems like this is not be applicable for the 2023 JAMB.
Requirements To Check JAMB 2023 Result.
These are what are required from you before you can successfully check your JAMB result.
|The SIM you used to register JAMB (The number you used to request for your JAMB profile Code)
|At Least N50 naira call/SMS credit on the SIM (You cannot use the SIM bonus to check your JAMB Result)
|A mobile phone (One without an internet connection capable of using SMS)
|Your JAMB registration number
How To Check JAMB Result 2023?
As earlier disclosed, there are three methods you can use to see your JAMB performance score.
- via SMS (Phone Number).
- Using the JAMB Result Checking Portal.
- Using JAMB e-facility (Requires you to log in to your JAMB profile)
How To Check JAMB Result with Phone Number (SMS)
Ensure that you are using the phone number you registered JAMB with before this method will work. Using any other phone number aside from the one you did receive your JAMB profile code with, you won’t see your JAMB result.
you can easily check your 2023 UTME Result with your Phone number using the method outlined below.
Estimated Time: Three (3) minutes.
- Open your mobile device and locate the text message app, click on the app to open it.
- Next, click on the “Start Chat” or “Create Message” Options.
- In the message box, type “UTMERESULT”
3. In the recipient box, enter “55019”.
Please take note that you will be charged N50 first, before JAMB will reply you with your JAMB subject performance scores, and your total score.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As earlier disclosed, ensure that you send this message using the same SIM card you used during your JAMB Registration. (You will be charged an SMS service charge of N50).
Another reliable method of checking your UTME result is through JAMB Result Portal.
How To Check JAMB Result Online 2023.
STEP 1: You are required to visit the JAMB Result checker Page @https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
STEP 2: When the website loads up, you’ll be shown a page like the one in the image shared above.
STEP 3: In the blank column/box provided, type in your 2023 JAMB Registration number.
STEP 4: Finally, click on the “Check My Results” button.
You need to wait for the site to reload and pull out your result from the JAMB database. However, due to massive number of candidates trying to check their JAMB result right now, the site will be experiencing heavy traffic, making it difficult to load.
You can try accessing it in the night hours, at least, some candidates will be sleeping by then. Checking your result using the JAMB result checker portal is 100% free.
How to Check JAMB result using Result Checker (JAMB e-Facility Portal).
Step 1: Visit the JAMB efacility website @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng and click on the Efacility button.
Step 2: The page will load up the JAMB result checker login page. You can choose to visit the JAMB efacility page directly here — https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
Step 3: Type in your Email address and password in their respective boxes.
Step 4: Click on the Login to enter your JAMB personalized dashboard.
Step 5: On the homepage, click on the “CHECK MY RESULT”, and your result will be shown to you.
Check 2023 JAMB Admission Status Online.
- Open your mobile browser (Mozilla, Chrome, Edge, UC Browser, OperaMini, etc) or your PC browser, depending on your choice of device.
- Go to JAMB eFacility Portal.
- You’ll be required to enter your correct Email and Password.
- On the right side, you’ll see “Check 2023 UTME/DE Admission Status” on CAPS. Click on it.
- Scroll down a bit, and click on the Admission status.
- And it will display your details
- On the right panel, there is the “Accept Admission” and “Decline Admission” buttons.
- For candidates who have been offered admission, the ACCEPT/DECLINE button will become clickable. Carefully read through the admission offer, and check whether you want to “Accept Admission” or “Decline Admission” offer. NOTE: Be fully aware that you can’t change your decision once taken.
- If you have been offered admission, either Click on any buttons.
- Before you Accept Admission, check the following:
c) UTME Subject Combination
For candidates who have not yet been offered admission, the button will remain dormant (NOT CLICKABLE). You will notice this “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED”.
JAMB Result Checker FAQ!
After checking JAMB Result What Next?
This is the first question most candidates will be asking. After checking your JAMB result, the next step is to wait for the official 2023 JAMB cut off marks. This will let you know your next step.
Can I check my JAMB result online now?
Yes, you can check your JAMB result online using the result checking portal @ https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults.
How can I check my JAMB result with only registration number?
- Visit the result checking portal @ https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults.
- When it loads up, type in your JAMB Reg. number in the box provided.
- Click on the “Check My Result” button, and your result will be shown to you.
How can I check my JAMB result 2023?
Either through phone number (SMS) or JAMB result checker.
Using SMS, simply send UTMERESULT to 55019, or use this guide below.
- Visit https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB reg. number in the column provided.
- Proceed and click on the “Check My Result” button.
What is the code to check JAMB result?
55019. Simply send UTMERESULT to 55019 as a text message using the phone number you used during your UTME registration.
How can I check my JAMB Result Without Printing?
By visiting the JAMB result checker page. On this page, you can simply check your JAMB result without printing it. There’s no need to print out your JAMB result, except the original JAMB result which will be used for your clearance and NYSC mobilization.