I will be sharing quotes on Healthy foods vs Junk foods, healthy eating motivation quotes and slogans on healthy food. This article will be covering almost every quote you need to know about Healthy Quotes and captions.
I’ll recommend you see this list of Food Instagram Hashtags you can use to reach Million of audiences on Instagram.
This article is drawn from multiple reliable sources that are masters in the health field, which means we are giving you the best Healthy Food quotes you’ll ever come across.
This healthy food quotes contains both Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch and Dinner quotes too. Be prepared to be amazed.
What You Need to Know.
It is not something new and we have all been there a healthy eating rut. The truth is that most times, we usually know what we should be feeding our bodies, but sometimes the motivation just isn’t there to prepare it.
Eh, what’s the harm in eating a doughnut or two, anyways? This is what we usually tell ourselves before eating five doughnuts.
Before you start arguing, I am not trying to say that having a treat now and then is bad, but a little motivation and perspective which comes in the form of inspirational quotes can help you in fighting the urge to consume all things frosted and non-too good for your body.
10 Inspirational Food Quotes.
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” -Ann Wigmore
- “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” -Robert Urich.
- “Pay the farmer or pay the hospital.” -Birke Baehr.
- “You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces—just good food from fresh ingredients.” -Julia Child.
- “No tricks, gimmicks, special pills, special potions, special equipment. All it takes is desire and will.” -Richard Simmons.
- “You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy, or fake.” -Unknown.
- “You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right.” -Unknown.
- “Came from a plant, eat it; was made in a plant, don’t.” -Michael Pollan.
- “Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your body.” -Unknown.
- “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” -Errick McAdams.
Slogans on Healthy Food.
- “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgement.”
- “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel.
- “What you eat in private you wear in public.” – Unknown Legend.
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis.
- “Health is a relationship between you and your body.” – Terri Guillemets.
- “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace.
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” – Julia Child.
- “Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.” – Hippocrates.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu (if you always want to eat unhealthy food, take a step today and go for the right type of food, a single step matters alot.)
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn.
- “The greatest wealth is Health.” – Unknown.
- “Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food.” – John H. Tobe.
- “If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it.” – Common Sense.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” – African Proverb.
I want to drop this Quote from Robert Collier which says and I quote below;
“Success is the sum of small efforts—repeated day-in and day-out.”
When trying out a new lifestyle, which in this case is eating right, you are trying to incorporate a new lifestyle and a healthier future for yourself. Note that this usually won’t happen in a day. You have to keep working at it. Make it a habit, and you will see results after the hard work.
8 Amazing Food and Fitness Quotes.
This quotes below gives you a deeper understanding on why Food is important for fitness and why you need to always be fit to be healthy, its a one sword with two edges which I think you’ll find amazing.
“By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgement.” ~Steve Maraboli
“Success is the sum of small efforts—repeated day-in and day-out.” ~Robert Collier
“Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~Albert Einstein
“Food is an important part of a balanced diet.” ~Fran Lebowitz
“Simple is sustainable.” (This quote seems a bit broad right? It’s simple. It means that you just need to eat less, make healthy choices, and exercise more, you don’t need complicated guides to eat healthy or be fit).
“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~Margaret Thatcher
“You can have your cake and lose weight, too!” (you can treat yourself to some sweeties and still lose weight too. Being healthy does not mean you always follow strict rules, you can treat yourself to some of these “bad foods”)
“Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” ~Victor Kiam.
Best Healthy Food Quotes.
|🥣||"The greatest wealth is Health." ↔ Unknown.|
|🥣||"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.." ~Proverbs 17:22|
|🥣||"In order to change, we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired." ↔ Author Unknown|
|🥣||"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." ↔ Doug Larson.|
|🥣||"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live in." ↔ Jim Rohn.|
|🥣||The 'i' in illness is isolation, and the crucial letters in wellness is 'we'.|
|🥣||"Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you've met your New Year's resolution." ~Jay Leno|
|🥣||"The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system." ↔ Robert C. Peale.|
|🥣||"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition." ↔ Thomas Edison.|
|🥣||"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ↔ Hippocrates.|
|🥣||"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." ↔ John F. Kennedy.|
|🥣||"Garbage in garbage out" ↔ George Fuechsel.|
|🥣||"Just because you're not sick doesn't mean you're healthy" ↔ Author Unknown.|
|🥣||"If you don't take care of your body, where are you going to live?" ↔ Unknown.|
|🥣||"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open." ↔ B.K.S. Iyengar.|
|🥣||"Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other." ↔ Joseph Addison.|
|🥣||"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not." ↔ Mark Twain.|
|🥣||"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise" ↔ Benjamin Franklin.|
|🥣||"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" ↔ Proverb|
|🥄||"Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." ↔ Edward Stanley.|
|🥄||"My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass" ↔ Leslie Grimutter.|
|🥄||"Our bodies are our gardens - our wills are our gardeners." ↔ William Shakespeare.|
|🥄||"Health is not simply the absence of sickness." ↔ Hannah Green|
|🥄||"By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible!" ↔ Dr. Edward Group III.|
|🥄||"Health is merely the slowest way someone can die." ↔ Author Unknown|
|🥄||"Healing in a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity." ↔ Hippocrates.|
|🥄||"True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington" ~Anonymous|
|🥄||"The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor." ↔ Chinese Proverb|
|🥄||"It's bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children's health than the pediatrician." ↔ Meryl Streep.|
|🥄||"Health is a relationship between you and your body" ↔ Terri Guillemets.|
|🥄||Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which one can die. ↔ Unknown|
|🥄||"To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life." ↔ William Londen.|
|🥄||"Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body." ↔ Cicero.|
|🥄||"Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia." ↔ Napoleon I.|
|🥄||"Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise." ↔ Mike Adams.|
|🥄||"A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools." ↔ Spanish Proverb.|
|🥄||"Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it." ↔ Josh Billings|
|🥄||"He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors." ~Chinese Proverb.|
|🥄||"To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear. Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals." ↔ Buddha.|
|🍽||"Don’t eat anything your great-great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food.. stay away from these" ↔ Michael Pollan.|
|🍽||"Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one." ↔ Astrid Alauda.|
|🍽||"The part can never be well unless the whole is well." ↔ Plato|
|🍽||"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." ~Irish Proverb.|
|🍽||"Mainstream medicine would be way different if they focused on prevention even half as much as they focused on intervention..." ↔ Anonymous.|
|🍽||"Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot." ↔ Dutch Proverb.|
|🍽||"Time And health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted." ↔ Denis Waitley.
|🍽||"Health of body and mind is a great blessing, if we can bear it." ↔ John Henry Cardinal Newman.|
|🍽||"From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health." ↔ Catalan Proverb.|
I believe that this list contains the best healthy food quotes online, it contains all quotes on health, fitness and inspiration you need today. However, if you think there is any quote/captions which should be added to this collection, please do share them with us through the comment box, waiting to hear from you.