Having a good self-esteem is vital to our everyday life. Here, I will be sharing with you, the best and Good Self Esteem Quotes to help boost your confidence, courage, and drive.
These Self Esteem Quotes are not just for you alone, but I’ll also be implementing them, so I can stay motivated and keep pushing forward, moving on towards achieving my goal.
These Self Esteem Quotes will help you in building up your confidence and knowing your self-worth. The truth is that everyone at one point in their life, has really reached an all-time low, and their self-esteem, confidence in themselves is at the lowest. However, we should not allow these moments to define us forever, rather, at times like these, you can use self-esteem quotes to inspire you to love yourself for who you really are.
It is 100% accurate that the manner we speak to ourselves is how we see ourselves, and sometimes, we need new examples of how our inner conversation should go to booster our confidence.
We are not wired to always be 100% strong, which means that at one point, we all need a self esteem boost! It does not matter whether it’s internal and external. But boosting our self-esteem is something that we must continually work at to improve ourselves intellectually, etc.
I have discovered that people who have an empowered self-image usually have a greater understanding of the world and their connection to it.
Good Self Esteem Quotes.
1. Give yourself Heaven and you can achieve this by loving yourself right now, just as you are. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen.
2. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries as everyone else too. They just don’t let these feelings stop them from achieving their dream.” – T. Harv Eker.
3. “Anything you want in life is yours, ONLY if you are willing to give up that destructive belief that you can’t have it.” → Dr. Robert Anthony.
4. There are no college courses to build up self-esteem…or high school or elementary school. – T. D. Jakes.
5. “There is no mountain we conquer, only but ourselves.” → Sir Edmund Hillary.
6. Self-esteem begins and ends with you. The more you know about yourself, the less moved you’ll be by the opinions of others. – Dr. Robin B. Dilley.
7. “To love oneself is the beginning of an endless and lifelong romance.” → Oscar Wilde.
8. “I had to grow to love my body. When growing up, I did not have a good self-image. Then it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Starting that moment, everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive in me became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.” – Queen Latifah.
9. I cannot be truly myself, cannot build self-esteem, if I cannot accept myself. – Nathaniel Branden.
10. Always know that you yourself, just as much as anybody on planet earth, deserve your love and affection. → Buddha.
11. A little self-promotion to help promote yourself does a lot of good for your self-esteem. – Adam Rubin.
12. Accepting ourselves even if we make a mistake is an act of love and respect that builds self-esteem. – Alana Stewart.
13. You should always endeavor to think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. → Oprah.
14. If you don’t like yourself, then nobody else is going to like you. You actually project on others how you feel about yourself. – Joel Osteen.
15. One of the greatest accomplishment in life is to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else. → Ralph Waldo Emerson.
16. Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first, take a deep breath and make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by idiots. – Sigmund Freud.
17. Girls who throw shade actually do not think they’re better. It’s an act. Speaks to a self-esteem problem. – Kiersten Warren.
18. Oh yes, self-esteem isn’t everything; but it’s just that there’s nothing without it. – Gloria Steinem.
19. Having a good and healthy self-esteem conquers money issues. – Caroline Myss.
20. Most bad decisions are caused by rushing or by low self-esteem. – Caroline Myss.
21. Always be happy for others in their fortunes. wealth, and accomplishments, and make sure you are always happy for your own as well. – Colette Butler.
22. Real and true beauty emerges when you choose to be yourself. – Coco Chanel.
23. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate and let in. – Anonymous.
24. Your value DO NOT decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
25. In order to love who you are right now, you cannot hate the past experience that shaped you. – Andrea Dykstra.
26. If you are searching for that one person that will change your life, go take a look at the mirror.
27. Self-Love is NOT self. Yes, you can’t truly love another until you know how to love yourself completely.
28. Respect yourself and others will respect you.
29. Be yourself because an original is always worth more than a copy.
30. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
31. Self-care and self-love is how you take your power back!
32. Don’t let the bad day(s) make you think you have a bad life.
33. The strongest factor for success is self-esteem: Believing you can do it, believing you deserve it and believing you’ll get it.
Best self esteem quotes on building your confidence.
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. While action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy conquering it.” → Dale Carnegie.
“Optimism is the ability and faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” → Helen Keller.
“There is absolutely nothing that can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; while nothing in the universe can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” → Thomas Jefferson.
“Confidence is a habit that can surely be harnessed and developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.” → Brian Tracy.
“You are blessed and highly favored among men.” → Les Brown.
“You can’t build confidence from always being right, but you can build it from not fearing to be wrong.” → Peter T. McIntyre.
“You should never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” → Helen Keller.
“I don’t entirely approve of some of the things I have done, or am, or have been. But I’m me. God knows I’m me.” → Elizabeth Taylor.
“Are you feeling insecure? let me shock you. The rest of the world is too. You should never overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you actually think.” → T. Harv Eker.
“Always believe in yourself! Always have faith in your abilities! Because without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy as you want.” → Norman Vincent Peale.
“Make sure you love yourself and love those around you. Ensure to take care of yourself and take care of those around you. Always lead by example. Give love. Be a part of everything that is great in the world, and in turn, there is more love and greatness in the world! Change the world!” → Jeffrey I. Moore.
“Always know this: You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” → Sharon Salzberg.
“The best confidence is knowing who you are and not changing it a bit because of someone’s perceived version of reality is not your reality.” – Shannon L. Alder.
“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. And sometimes, I measure myself in smiles.” – Laurie Halse Anderson.
“You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company and say nice things too.” – Diane Von Furstenberg.
“The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
“At the core of your heart, you are perfect and pure. You should know that no one and nothing can alter that.” – Amit Ray.
“If you want to find the real and true competition, just look in the mirror. After a while, you’ll see your rivals scrambling for second place.” – Criss Jami.
You are your biggest competition. – Lovelifestatus.
“I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” – Madonna.
“It’s true that nobody really holds a good opinion of a man who holds a low opinion of himself.” – Anthony Trollope.
“I never loved another person the way I loved myself.” – Mae West.
“Always believe in yourself and it will make you stronger than you could ever imagine.” – Sarah Dessen.
“Did you noticed that you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked yet. Why not try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise Hay.
“One of Life’s greatest regrets in life is being what others actually want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder.
“The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne.
There are other important things you should worry about, rather than how worrying about how you’re perceived by strangers.” – Dennis Lehane.
“At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey.” – Steve Maraboli.
“To restore your absolute faith in yourself, keep busy and make optimism a way of life.” – Lucille Ball.
Final Conclusion on Good Self Esteem Quote.
Is my definition of self-esteem understandable? If yes, thanks, and if no, then you can get the definition from Webster: self-esteem is “a confidence and satisfaction in oneself.”
Now, I’ll love you to focus your attention on the “satisfaction with oneself” as I emphasize on it. Having satisfaction in yourself means learning to love yourself for who you are in the present.
I hope that this inspirational, confidence, and uplifting good self esteem quotes, self-esteem sayings, and self esteem proverbs will direct you towards the brighter path of self-love.
Finally, I’ll love to drop this one here so you can understand how important it is to have self esteem and love yourself.
Research has shown that when we boost our confidence, we become kinder, more loving, and have greater compassion. By boosting our confidence (self-esteem), research has shown that the amount we donate to charity increases.