Hey, being a girl should make you stand out proud, breathe in, and see all the marvelous work God did in your life. Here are the best girl quotes about herself that will make you celebrate Womanhood every day.
I won’t lie, but Being a girl is awesome and amazing! There are a lot of things we need to be happy about as a girl, and we should ensure to celebrate our womanhood every day! Studies say girls live longer than men which is one good reason why you should be happy. And one of the many reasons given why girls live longer is because guys are more abusive to their bodies.
A higher number of men are into drinking alcohol, smoking, and overeating. While girls on the other hand, are more conscious of their well-being and usually take good care of themeselves and their health from a very tender age.
It is no secret that girls love looking good, and usually try their best to eat healthily and strictly follow a workout routine. Girls usually smile and laugh even in the simplest things. It can’t be denied that girls are more affectionate and caring towards the people they love when compared to guys.
The world today is trying to portray that girls cares for nothing more than just wearing fancy clothes, jewelry, makeup, and shoes; we naturally have a gentle heart that loves without grudges. However, the gentle heart of girls is the major reason why we get our hearts broken many times because we are quick to give our hearts away even to the wrong person with prejudice.
However, all girls must always remember that loving and to be loved is a beautiful thing, even though one has to pass through the hurdles of getting her heart broken. It’s okay to make the wrong choices at times because that’s how we learn, grow and be stronger. Let’s enjoy our girly girl life and as you know, be the source of love this world needs.
Girl Quotes About Herself Images.
At this stage in my life, If it doesn’t:
1. Make me happy,
2. Make me better,
3. Make me money,
I don’t have time for it.
Single: Because I don’t need someone to control my life.
CHECKOUT: Single Quotes for girls.
Chill babe, We all are bad in someone’s story.
I work hard, I pay my bills, I maintain myself, I’m independent. And, this is the best feeling in the world.
Independent Women never get attracted to rich men, instead, she works hard to become rich herself.
Behind every independent girl, there is a father who trusted her, not the society.
Control your fears, Build your Self-esteem, radiate Positivity, and the world will be yours.
Don’t tell someone about your good side to make them stay. Tell them about your worst side and see who stays.
A woman is beautiful when her passion define her more than her looks.
I keep lots of things to myself, because it’s difficult to find people who understand.
You are to become everything they feared you would be!! Those people who prayed for your downfall can go get their refund!!
Don’t compare a girl to another girl, because every girl is beautiful in her own way.
Never stop learning, because Life never stops teaching.
Focused and Fabulous…
The sun watches what I do, but the moon knows all my secrets.
Don’t put me in a position where I’ve got to show you I don’t need you. You might not look at me the same.
I am a natural born provider. I’m not the girl that seeks to be taken care of. I’ve got this handled.
I went through my darkest times alone. So sorry if I act like I don’t need anybody.
When a strong woman is done, she never replies again.
I would rather be completely exhausted from the hard times which breed success, than well rested from achieving nothing.
Each day I wake up is another chance to this thing called “Life” extremely amazing.
Independent Females are so under-valued… She doesn’t need you. She just wants you. She’s gonna do her thing with or with you. That’s Queen.
Invest in ideas and businesses. Not in emotions and people.
Some Women are lost in the fire.
Some Women are built from it.
He asked me, “can you cook?” I replied, “can you build a business?”
I’m working on two things right now:
The inside of my heart and the inside of my pockets.
And then one day, I discovered my own light, my own inner-gangster. I snatched my power back and the game changed.
“Who are you?”
“Demons to some.. Angels to others”.
Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day it still gets done.
The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself. Be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
Best Girl Quotes About Herself.
1. Stay focused and make sure you’re extra sparkly.
2. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be. It’s a choice.
3. Slay them with sweetness and finish it with kindness.
4. Be a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.
5. Be Less bitter, and always more glitter.
6. Sweetie, don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
7. Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle. Go with people that sharpens it.
8. Be like a diamond, precious and always rare. Not like stones found everywhere.
9. Beautiful minds inspire others. Strive for a beautiful mind.
10. Gorgeous hair is the best revenge ever.
11. Coffee, contour, and confidence.
12. Chase your dreams. But make sure it’s in high heels.
13. Cheers! to chasing your dreams in your cutest pair of shoes.
14. Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy. – Gabriella DeMartino.
15. Be sure never to let your makeup be a waste.
16. Wake up and make up.
17. Confidence is the best Makeup.
18. Let it be said of you: She leaves a little sparkle wherever you go.
19. Cinderella never asked for a prince. She ONLY asked for a night off and a dress. – Kiera Cass.
20. Pearls are always appropriate. – Jackie Kennedy.
21. There’s a princess inside all of us. If only you’ll open the door.
22. A girl should be like a butterfly; pretty to see, but hard to catch.
23. I consider myself girly, but with a bit of an edge.” – Erin Heatherton.
24. You are free admire someone else’s beauty, and never question your own.
25. I am too glam to give a damn.
26. The number one rule of a lady; stay classy.
27. You should always feel pretty, it is your right.
28. Rise and slay because you’re a beautiful girl, and can do anything you want in life. – Jeanine Pi.
29. Who runs the world? Girls. – Beyoncé.
30. A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and fearlessly winks at it. – Gina Carey.
31. Beautiful don’t ask for attention.
32. I’m too fabulous to fit into the circle outlined by men.
33. I like long romantic walks to the makeup aisle. It’s my podium.
34. Let you light shine bright in a world of darkness.
35. Keep calm and stay girly. I choose to walk into greatness with my own shoes.
36. May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner hotter.
37. I maybe a beginner at some things but Yes, I’ve got a black belt in shopping.
38. The only BS I need right now in my life is bags and shoes.
39. Strive to be a unicorn in a field full of horses.
40. If you want to be original, prepare your mind to be copied.
41. Make sure they NEVER know your tomorrow. Find and be your courage.
42. Nothing’s too girly and nothing’s too masculine. But I do love color, and maybe that’s a little girly – PINK… – Stacy London.
43. Keep them forever stunned and speechless.
44. Hustle and make sure they treat you right when they had the chance.
45. My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic. – Kristin Cavallari.
46. I’m a girly girl. I’m strong, but I’m also very timid. Very dainty. – Lil’ Kim.
47. I have a tough personality outwardly, but then have a very soft side to me. I’m kind of a tomboy, but I mix together with girly pieces. – Sofia Richie.
48. Be happiness, humor, amazing attitude, infectious laugh everywhere you are.
49. People usually assume that I’m girly. But people who know me say I’m more boyish. – Song Hye-Kyo.
50. Happy girls are the prettiest. It’s a choice and I choose to be happy.
51. As a girl, you must lead with your head and not with your heart. – Omosco.
52. Every morning after waking up and before sleeping, always remind yourself you’re a princess. – Omosco.
53. Never be sure about any guy, but respect yourself ALWAYS.
54. I wear high heels and dresses. I am a total girly girl. – Katee Sackhoff.
55. Anyone who truly knows me knows that I am really into hair. I’m a real girly girl and love doing my hair and experimenting with different styles. – Zooey Deschanel.
56. A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none. – Marilyn Monroe.
57. I am so girly. I love dresses. – Amber Riley.
58. I’m not a girly girl. – Millie Bobby Brown.
59. Give a girl the correct footwear and she will bring the world to it’s knee. – Bette Midler.
60. Beside every successful woman is herself.
61. I love everything that are unique and special. Sometimes I love girly clothes, sometimes I love strong boy looks. You never know what is the next look of Ming. – Ming Xi.
62. In the beginning, I was confused about my red carpet appearances and wanted to try every look, be it grungy, girly, punk or bohemian. – Jacqueline Fernandez.
63. A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous.
64. My off-pitch style is probably girly and comfortable. I like a lot of loose-fitting material on top and more tight-fitting material on the bottom. – Alex Morgan.
65. I’m feminine, but I wouldn’t say that I’m girly in any way at all. – Victoria Beckham.
66. I love to see a girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. – Maya Angelou.
67. I love anything really feminine. I love any sort of thing that has a girly detail… Anything with a bow or a heart on it, and I’m immediately in love with it. – Lauren Conrad.
68. I’d like to meet someone who is tall, dark and nice. Independent and confident. No, not a macho man. Perhaps a little bit girly, in a way. The key word here is that I want someone we can cry with laughter. – Miranda Hart.
69. My personal style reflects my music. My music and how I dress is just how I express myself; it’s just me. My music is urban pop, and my style of dressing is urban but still girly. I like that combination. The contrast is very nice. – Becky G
70. I am so not a proper, good female. I can’t dance in high heels and I’m just so not girly, but then I see these men with these banging bodies, dancing in heels, singing, and having so much fun with so much makeup on. That makes me honestly want to be a better woman. – Kesha
71. I’d say I was a tomboy. I took woodshop in high school and I was very into volleyball and football, and was very unaware of anything girly for a long time. – Marisa Miller
72. I just like doing silly girly things. If I wrap a gift, I like to use specials ribbon and hot glue, silk flowers and things. – Barbara Mandrell
73. I love doing girly stuff with my mum or with Sophia. I took Sophia and a couple of her friends to the Hello Kitty spa. They had chocolate facials and Hello Kitty mani-pedis. I put it on my Twitter and got lots of abuse for it, but I think it’s just a nice girly thing. – Abbey Clancy
74. My style is schizophrenic! One minute I’ll be wearing bright girly dresses, and the next I’ll be swinging towards more structured masculine things. – Tamsin Egerton
75. I don’t connect to a certain girliness or talking about girly things – I feel inauthentic and uncomfortable in that world – maybe I’m just more bitch than I realize! I have, however, been fortunate to have a number of great girlfriends. You don’t meet as many girls as you do guys in my line of work, so I do cherish my friendships. – Elizabeth Reaser
76. I’ll be back’ always sounded a little girly to me. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
77. It’s nice to actually look done-up, because people see a different side of me, the more girly side. Obviously, I can’t do that with cycling. I can’t go with nice girly hair and full make-up. – Laura Trott
78. I’ve always loved makeup. I’m very, very girly. I used to sit and watch my mum get ready. My mum is very glamorous, and I remember sitting on her bed and watching her apply her makeup, get dressed, and do her hair. – Victoria Beckham
79. Gwen Stefani has amazing style. I used to really love Courtney Love, and anything she wore I loved. Or Chloe Sevigny, because I really love that sort of classic look, and I like being girly and flowery, and wearing little D&G dresses. I wear hats a lot, too. I think it goes back to when I was a bit grungy and was a skater girl for a bit. – Ellie Goulding
80. I first started wearing fragrance when I was thirteen or fourteen, and the smell was candy-like. They were in very colorful bottles, like turquoise and pink. By the time I was sixteen or seventeen, it got more girly and more floral. – Blake Lively
81. The Tweets that I have written that are most popular are the ones that are the kind of universal girly concerns and observations. – Mindy Kaling
82. I lift pretty heavy for my body weight, and I don’t do any of that girly stuff like cardio or any light weights. I go really heavy, and that intimidates some guys. I enjoy that. – AJ Lee
83. I have a problem with people saying feminine means anti-feminist, and I think it’s counter-productive to immediately associate anything ‘girly’ with vanity or stupidity. – Tavi Gevinson
84. I didn’t want to be perceived as a girly girl on stage. – Annie Lennox
85. I liked the girly cartoons. I was very much a girly-girl. – Kirsten Dunst
86. I’m insanely girly. I like having the door opened for me. I want to cook dinner for my boyfriend. And I can’t wait to have babies. – Ginnifer Goodwin
87. I like both athletic girls and girly girls. It depends on their personality. I like girls who can go out and play sports with me and throw the football around, but you don’t want a girl who’s too much tougher than you. I like brainy girls who can respond to what I’m saying. – Josh Hutcherson
88. With glitzy add-ons, the bright, girly dress you bought for daywear becomes fancy enough for evening. – Brad Goreski
89. I am such a girly girl, and I love not playing it safe. I’m so new to this world, so it’s fun to establish myself as a fashionista. – Kelsea Ballerini
90. I get the male thing. I like being that for a woman. But I also like being a woman, too. I like being girly. – Jane Lynch
91. I love the characters you can build upon when you wear different things. You know, sometimes, I’ll want to be girly and wear tulle on a Tuesday, and sometimes I wanna be like Kim Kardashian and wear black leather head-to-toe. – Poppy Delevingne
92. Starting out as young women, we didn’t care that people thought that we were a fad or if people thought we didn’t dress girly enough – we were just like, ‘Whatever.’ We were able to accomplish that with three totally different girls, in a group. – Rozonda Thomas
93. I grew up reading ‘Sense and Sensibility’ and ‘Pride and Prejudice’ – girly kind of books. – Leighton Meester
94. I’m in a sport where people don’t look at us like women: they don’t look at us like being girls or feminine. But I’ve been girly all my life, and so I couldn’t separate between the sport and being a woman. – Michelle Carter
95. I love the action that I’m able to do. I grew up in Maine, outdoors and playing with the boys and shooting skeet. I have my girly side, too. But, I do like playing the strong female roles, especially now with something as simple as Twitter, where you’ve got young women following you. – Rachel Nichols
96. As a little girl, I really hated pink, for instance, and I didn’t like wearing dresses. I didn’t want to be a girly girl then, but now I love being a girly girl.- Erika Christensen
97. When people thinks am jealous of them, I get confused. I don’t even know where my life is going, and you think I am jealous of you??
98. I think of myself as actually kind of prudish and girly, but I don’t know if a lot of other people would see me that way. – Anna D. Shapiro
99. I like to be very girly, with bows and ruffles on the red carpet. I love pastel colours, especially blue. Me and my sister both because of our eyes look good in blues. – Elle Fanning
100. While I’m totally up for all things girly, two months of mehendi is a fairly long time. – Sriti Jha
101. Dress like you’re already famous.
102. I have a lot of Breton striped top and silk shirts that always feel good. I also like things with a masculine edge and dislike anything too girly. – Jessica Raine
103. I’m very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up. – Rachel Hunter
104. I was making out with this woman, and my shirt was off, and she leaned over and, in a really cute, girly voice, went, ‘Hey, fatty!’ – Jason Segel
105. The world steps aside for the woman who knows where she’s going.
106. I’ve always had a man’s mindset, and that’s why I mostly have men friends, and that’s why I’ve been around so many men. I’ve always been a tomboy. And any man that knows me will tell you I’m not a girly girl. – Karrine Steffans
107. I was a really girly girl when I was younger. I only wore pink until I was at least 12. Think of me in culottes with a Bagpuss T-shirt and frizzy hair. Oh, and I was a fat child. It was bad news. – Gayle Rankin
108. I have very girly hands and I use them a lot when I talk in a way that I think is very feminine. – Janet McTeer
109. When I’m not working out, it’s important to me to express the creative, girly side of my personality. – Kelita Zupancic
110. I usually go make-up free when I’m not working. Because I work so much, during the free days that I have I like to let my skin breathe, but of course, I’m girly so I like to put on some blush and some mascara. – Bar Refaeli
111. My pump-up songs before I compete are not the usual. They’re more girly songs. I love ‘The Climb’ by Miley Cyrus. It’s about the journey and savoring every moment. I have ‘The World’s Greatest’ by R. Kelly on my playlist, too. – Kacy Catanzaro
112. I actually have very girly taste in television. I like a chicky relationship show probably more than anything. I really like Project Runway. – David Nevins
113. Hanging out with my girlfriends is my sanity saver. We go out for a bad chick flick and dinner. I suggest you break free from the guys, see a really silly, girly movie, and get a little something to eat afterwards. It feels like a treat. – Tamara Taylor
114. I’m a jeans person; I love Abercrombie. My shoe collection is composed mostly of Chucks and a few pairs of girly ones. – Lalaine
115. I’m not girly enough to care how I look on TV, or if I’m wearing the correct makeup. – Majandra Delfino
116. Whatever boys can do, girls can do better. – Smiley21
117. The only thing more beautiful than the woman that knows what she wants I the woman who isn’t waiting on anybody else to get it for her. – Rob Hill Sr
118. We girls, we’re tough, darling. Soft on the outside but, deep down, we’re tough. – Kristen Ashley
119. A clever girl may pass through the phase of a foolish miss on the way to a sensible woman. – Mary Lascelles
120. You’re a beautiful girl, and you can do anything you want in life. – Jeanine Pirro
121. There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl’s complexion. – Audrey Hepburn
122. Too many girls follow the line of least resistance, but a good line is hard to resist. – Mae West
123. Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins. – Paris Hilton
124. If I was a girl again, I would like to be like my fans, I would like to be like Madonna. – Madonna Ciccone
125. It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time. – Tallulah Bankhead
126. If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack. – Coco Chanel
127. A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment. – Jane Austen
128. A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
129. Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress. – Coco Chanel
130. Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. – Mae West
131. To find out a girl’s faults, praise her to her girlfriends. – Benjamin Franklin
132. A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. – Cher
133. When I was just a cute little caterpillar, you loved me. So I became a butterfly so you would never leave. – Crystal Woods
134. Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world. – Bette Midler
135. Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people. – Dita Von Teese
136. Better to be strong than pretty and useless. – Lilith Saintcrow
137. A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
138. A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real. – Harry Styles
139. Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world. – Marilyn Monroe
140. Every beautiful girl needs to hear some cute words but only one who deserves it. – Nabil Toussi
141. There are no good girls gone wrong — just bad girls found out. – Mae West
142. Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. – Elizabeth Taylor
143. Girls can be so petty and jealous. I swear they’re worse than guys sometimes. Except they’re all quiet about it. They sugarcoat it or else they talk behind each other’s backs. It’s seriously twisted. – Melody Carlson
144. You’ve got the look of a girl who’s no stranger to the page. I can tell. You’ve got words in your soul. – Jay Kristoff.
145. I am not a girl, I am a storm in skin.
146. A strong woman loves who she is, Trusts her instincts, Speaks her mind and does not take sh!t from anyone.
147. I don’t care if you mind my words, I don’t speak to please you.
148. Every time you quits, another person gets your prize.
149. She is focused on keeping her mind fed, body right, cash flowing and spirit high.
150. The comeback is always beautiful than the setback.
151. You can’t knock a woman off a pedestal she built herself.
I hope that these girly quotes about herself will surely help you to truly appreciate your self without any form of negativity. Always remember, girls rule!