Flying is a lot faster, but why fly when you can take advantage of road trips and see the world? On-road trips, you take charge and have a rendevous experience with Nature. Here on Lovelifestatus, I’ll be sharing with you, more than 85 of the best road trip quotes and quotes about traveling the world that cuts deep about Nature, enjoying the world, etc.
One thing we forgot or relegate about living our lives to the fullest, is going on a road trip. To experience great life adventures, see the world physically, and not waiting to be fed what it looks like on TV, then going on adventurous journeys is the best bet.
To experience the joy of a new destination and knowing as much as possible about the city/state or country yourself, there’s no better option than taking a road trip. Renting a car, driving with the windows down, a cool breeze gently caressing your face and touching your hair, the smell of the dirt, and the sound of the floating sea through the car with music will certainly give you goosebumps. Somethings are better experienced and way better than sεχ.
Acquiring wealth is great, but one should not forget that there are other things to life than acquiring worldly possessions. We should not relegate important things to the background. A road trip makes you understand yourself more, family, friends, and gives you heartfelt life lessons.
Here are some inspirational road trip quotes to motivate you, and if you’re already on one, hurray!, you can use these amazing road trips status to share your amazing experience in few words!
Road Trip Quotes.
You know, there is a huge line between the Motivational road trip quotes, which is similar with “I wanna go on a road trip” quote to the “it’s not about the destination, it is about the journey” is way more attractive and gives you an aura of a goal-getter.
1. Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by. – Robert Frost.
2. If you don’t have any destination, any road will get you there. – Lewis Carroll.
3. Still, around the corner, there may wait, A new road or a secret gate. – J. R. R. Tolkien.
4. Sometimes, the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason. – Jerry Seinfeld.
5. I always choose to go with the flow, I follow the yellow brick road. Yes, I don’t know where it’s taking me to, but I follow it. – Grace Jones.
6. You should stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the blessings of the journey. – Babs Hoffman.
7. Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road. – Jack Kerouac.
8. I take to the open road, Healthy, free, the world before me. – Walt Whitman.
9. God wisely made the world round, ensuring that we would never be able to see too far down the road. – Isak Dinesen.
10. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!. – Bob Marley.
11. You develop a sympathy for all human beings when you travel a lot. – Shakuntala Devi.
12. The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” – Wallace Stevens.
13. I do not want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. – Diane Ackerman.
14. One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure. – William Feather.
15. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. – Oliver Wendell Holmes.
16. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. – Mark Twain.
17. To travel is to possess the world. – Burton Holmes.
18. Traveling is almost like talking with men of other centuries. – René Descartes.
19. Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children that they’ll forever appreciate are roots and wings. – Hodding Carter.
20. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – Saint Augustine.
Friends Road Trip Quotes.
A Turkish proverb says that no road is too long, or a journey too far when you’re surrounded by friends, and I find this so true on all levels.
Having friends with you on a road journey is amazing, it makes the journey 100 times funnier, exciting, enjoyable, and generally beautiful. Don’t forget to see friendship quotes that truly defines the core of friendship.
Here are the perfect best friend road trip quotes, captions, and car trip quotes you can freely use to share your road trip adventure experiences.
1. When on a journey, always expect the unexpected when going on new adventures, because therein itself, lies the adventure.
2. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. – Tim Cahill.
3. We all have that one particular friend who is either on a road trip, or planning a road-trip or thinking about a road-trip or talking to people who are on road-trip or posting quotes about road-trip. – Crestless Wave.
4. That’s one reason I absolutely love road trips. It’s like doing something without actually doing anything. – John Green.
5. Life was meant to be a great adventure with close friends. – Unknown
6. Going on a road trip required certain things: and this includes a well-balanced diet of caffeine, salt and sugar and an excellent selection of music, and less I forget, directions. – Jenn McKinlay.
7. Never embark on any trip with anyone you do not love. – Ernest Hemingway.
8. If you’re on a road trip, you need driving music to make it an experience. – Edgar Wright.
9. Still, round the corner, there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. – J. R. R. Tolkien.
10. Happiness is sealed when you’re in your car on an open road, with a best friend. – Unknown.
11. The road is there, it will always be there. It’s your choice when to take it. – Chris Humphrey.
12. I think one travels more usefully when they travel alone because they reflect more.
13. How can you wonder your travels do you no good when you carry yourself around with you? – Socrates.
14. You must go on adventures to find out where you belong. – Sue Fitzmaurice.
15. You can travel the world but if you cannot let go of the past, you will never move on. – Gerald Freeman.
16. The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them. – J.K. Rowling.
17. By seeing how small the world is, I realize how capable I am. I can conquer anything. Anywhere. Anyone. – Tawny Lara.
18. The farther I travel, the closer I am to myself. – Andrew McCarthy.
Family Road Trip Quotes.
Are you traveling with your family, or a family member? Well, we have family road trip quotes that you’ll love and is very suitable to use on Instagram, Whatsapp, and/or Facebook.
We know that sometimes, going on a road trip with friends is fun and enjoyable, but creating memories with family builds bonds that will certainly stand the test of time.
Here are car trip quotes, safe trip sayings, and inspirational car trip quotes you can use to describe the family road trip.
1. Happiness is… planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love and bond by blood.
2. Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way leading to the destination. – Emma Chase.
3. Sometimes, the most scenic roads in life are the detours you did not plan on taking. – Angela N. Blount.
4. If you come to a fork in the road, take it joyously. – Yogi Bear.
5. Road trips are the parallels of human wings. Ask me to go on one, anywhere, and I’ll happily go. – Victoria Erickson.
6. You will get to understand that life is beautiful when you are on the road heading somewhere. – Orhan Pamuk.
7. Map out your future – but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you decide to make it. Ensure to make it worth the trip. – Jon Bon Jovi.
8. I love road trips. You get into this Zen rhythm; throw the sense of time out the window and truly enjoy the blessing of nature. – Miriam Toews.
9. I love being on the road. I love that lifestyle of traveling city to city, going to different continents, rocking out, and moving on to the next place. – Caleb Johnson.
10. Look on every exit being an entrance somewhere else. – Tom Stoppard.
11. A road trip is a way for the whole family to spend time together and annoy each other in interesting new places. – Tom Lichtenheld.
12. Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way. – Emma Chase.
13. No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.
14. To travel is to live. – Hans Christian Andersen.
15. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustave Flaubert.
16. The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have. – Anna Quindlen.
17. Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled.
18. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. – Robert Louis Stevenson.
Funny Road Trip Quotes.
There are people who love humor and love making others laugh while passing an important message makes them feel good themselves. For travelers with a sense of humor, here are some witty and funny road trip quotes to exemplify your road trip adventures.
1. Kilometers are shorter than miles. If you want to save fuel, take your next trip in Kilometers. – George Carlin.
2. No road is long with good company. – Turkish Proverb.
3. A tourist is a person who drives hundreds/thousands of miles to another place so he can be photographed standing in front of his own car. – Emile Ganest.
4. Traveling can and should never be taken for granted, no matter how meticulous the preparations are. – Eugene Linden.
5. What if I fall? Oh but my darling- have you ever asked yourself, what if I fly? – Erin Hanson.
6. At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling. – Shanti.
7. Most of my best memories come from some old dirt road. – Unknown.
8. Laugh more, worry less! – Unknown.
9. People don’t take trips . . . trips take people. – John Steinbeck
10. I wish that road trips could pay my bills. – Unknown.
11. A good traveler is one who knows how to travel with the mind. – Michael Bassey Johnson, Master of Maxims.
Inspirational Road Trip Quotes.
You’re going on road trips and want to inspire others to see this beautiful side of life, right? Well, one of the best way to inspire more people to take a road trip is using inspirational quotes about enjoying the journey, famous quotes about traveling the world, and seeing it yourself.
1. All I want to do is go on road trips and travel the world. – Unknown
2. If you don’t like the road you are walking, there’s no restriction in paving another one for yourself. – Dolly Parton.
3. I didn’t plan on taking this road, but the journey gave me so much growth that I’ll do it again. – Jennae Cecelia.
4. Life is like a road trip, just ensure that you enjoy each day and don’t carry too much luggage.
5. No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you can always turn around and go to the right road. – Turkish Proverb.
6. I’m not lost. I’m exploring the world. – Jana Stanfield.
7. I’m constantly on the road. I’m a nomad. I don’t really have a home right now. I don’t identify with one place in particular, and I think I am a citizen of the world. – Daya.
8. Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road. – Walt Whitman.
9. I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see. – Carew Papritz.
10. Travel is the best teacher. The only way to an open mind is by taking a plane out into the open world. – C. JoyBell C.
11. The best journeys are the ones that answer questions that at the outset you never even thought to ask. – Rick Ridgeway.
12. The freedom of the open road is seductive, serendipitous and absolutely liberating. – Aaron Lauritsen.
13. Journeys are the midwives of thought. Few places are more conducive to internal conversations than moving planes, ships or trains.
14. Wander, and leave a trail of freedom wherever you go. – Marty Rubin.
15. You have to taste a culture to understand it.
16. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself. – Stacey Westfall.
17. The road never ends…only our vision does. – Amit Reddy.
18. Travel is the only thing we buy that makes us richer. – Unknown.
19. If you make the mistake of looking back too much, you aren’t focused enough on the road in front of you. – Brad Paisley.
20. I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen or who I’m gonna meet. Where I’m gonna wind up. – Titanic.
21. Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing. – Barry Finlay.
22. Life is short and the world is wide, Don’t ever live vicariously. This is your life. Live. – Omoscowonder.
23. How you live your life is up to you. You have to go out and grab the world by the horns. Rope it before it ties you down and decides for you. – Sarah Reijonen.
24. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – Maya Angelou.
25. Only he that has traveled the road knows where the holes are deep. – Chinese Proverb.
26. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller.
27. I was not born for one corner. The whole world is my native land. – Seneca.
28. I’m in love with countries I’ve never been to and fascinated by people I’ve never met. – Paul Edwards.
29. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it’s lethal. – Paulo Coelho.
30. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. – Mark Twain.
Best Travel Quotes.
|Good friends follow you anywhere, Making memories one road trip at a time.
|Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your Balance you must keep moving.
|I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
|Roads were made for journeys, not destinations.
|The purpose of life is to live it, to taste it, to experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
|Always do what you are afraid to do.
|Road trips aren’t measured by mile markers, but by moments.
|No road is long with good company.
|I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.
|A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
|Travel far enough, and you will certainly meet yourself.
|Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
|The journey itself is my home. - Matsuo Bashō.
|Plunge boldly into the thick of life, and seize it where you will, it is always interesting
|I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.
|Travel, leave everything, copy the birds. The home is one of civilization’s sadness.
|Every hundred feet the world changes.
|As long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story.
|The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands.
|I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. - Oscar Wilde.
|The days before departing for an unfamiliar and exotic destination are so exciting. Almost as awesome as when you get there.
|Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
|Here’s to freedom, cheers to art. Here’s to having an excellent adventure and may the stopping never start.
|“I met a lot of people in Europe. I even encountered myself. - James Baldwin.
|To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.
|When coming back, we may notice we have changed because others haven’t.
|Real traveling is not about visiting places but about ‘re-visiting' our inner-self.
|Let’s go somewhere where nobody knows our name. - Unknown.
|Travel, for me, is a breathtaking experience. A humbling for the soul and the realization that we are all in this together.
|Living in another culture, not just visiting it, has reshaped our view of the world.
|The great difference between voyages rests not with the ships, but with the people you meet on them.
|Those who travel outward seek completeness in things; those who gaze inward find sufficiency in themselves.
|I read; I travel; I become. - Derek Walcott.
|No, no! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time.
|The best tourist is one without a camera. - Kamand Kojouri.
|Travel is very subjective. What one person loves, another loathes.
|I guess the lesson is you can’t go everywhere. You should still go everywhere you can. - Charles Finch.
|This wasn’t a strange place; it was a new one. - Paolo Coehlo.
|It doesn’t matter how old you are, buying snacks for a road trip should always look like an unsupervised 9 year old given $100.
|You have not traveled enough,” she said. “Or you'd know that every journey makes its own map across your heart.” ― Sharon Shinn, Mystic and Rider.
|I take to the open road. Healthy, free, the world before me.
|Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going.
|Some journeys in life can only be traveled alone.
|ook at life through the windshield, not the rearview mirror.
|You think of travellers as bold, but our guilty secret is that travel is one of the laziest ways on earth of passing the time.
|Don't expect the unexpected. Let the unexpected expect you.
|I just go with the flow, I follow the yellow brick road. I don’t know where it’s going to lead me, but I follow it.
|Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long. If you’re going my way, I wanna drive it all night long.” – Life Is a Highway, Rascal Flatts
|I travel because I become uncomfortable in being too comfortable.
|To reduce your age,increase your experiences.
|Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.
|Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.
|I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
|For of this world one never sees enough and to dine in harmony with nature is one of the gentlest and loveliest things we can do.
|It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
|Always take the scenic route, Oh, the places you’ll go.
|I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
|I can speak to my soul only when the two of us are off exploring deserts or cities or mountains or roads.
|We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
|Travel molds a man, people mold his wisdom, and experiences mold his life!
|The world is too big to stay in one place, and life is too short to do just one thing. Let's get lost.
|She wasn't where she had been. She wasn't where she was going, but she was on her way.
|We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
|To create abundance in life, travel, and touch everyone you meet with your infinite love.
|The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it's easy to fall off.
|Traveling can never be taken for granted, no matter how meticulous the preparations.
|I wonder if the ocean smells different on the other side of the world.
|The true adventurer sees his glass as half full even when there are things swimming in it.
|Ownership of most things is overrated. Ownership of worldly experience is not
|Life is a magical journey, so travel endlessly to unfold its profound and heart touching beauty.
|Take only memories, leave only footprints. - Chief Seattle.
|Our work is directly proportional to the distances our dreams travel across, as force (power) is a constant facto.
|You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination.
|Most of the time, beauty lies in the simplest of things.
|Life is about the adventures you take and the memories you make. So travel often and live life with open eyes and an open heart
|The greatest parts of a road trip happen unexpectedly along the way.
|Your past experiences will flavor your future ones, that is human nature.
|Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
|Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference
|When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money.
|If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
|Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
|All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road.
|Camp out among the grass and gentians of glacier meadows, in craggy garden nooks full of Nature’s darlings. Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
|The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.
|He who is outside his door has the hardest part of his journey behind him.
|I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.
|To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
|Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more. - Mother Teresa.
|What gives value to travel is fear. It breaks down a kind of inner structure we all have. - Elizabeth Benedict.
|We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
|At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
|Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all people cry, laugh, eat, worry and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. - Maya Angelou
|The bold adventurer succeeds the best.
|The health of the eye seems to demand a horizon. We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough.
|I like to believe that the road is sharpening my mind and lengthening my life with surprise.
|When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting.
|One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore.
|It’s a road trip! It’s about adventure! … It’s not like we have somewhere to go.
|Through travel I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my own introspective way into becoming a part of it.
|Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversation.
|Just grab a friend and take a ride together upon the open road.
|Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.
|Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.
|It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.
|The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see.
Road Trip Essentials.
You want to go on a road trip, right? Hurray!. I know that the next question on your mind is what to pack for a road trip, right? Firstly and foremost, the most important thing is wearing loose clothing that makes you are very comfortable.
Packing loose and comfortable clothing is very essential if you will be on the road for a long time. Being comfortable reduces the likelihood of irritability.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes:
- Great and variety of road trip playlist. Low and high temple melodies plus some cheesy singalong tunes.
- Assign roles; The Navigator, Snack Management, Refreshment Team, and Driver. These roles can rotate on a long drive.
- Different road trip games everyone will enjoy if you’re traveling with people.
- Plan stops and designated drivers along the way.
Pack tissues, wipes, and sanitizers.
Finally, I hope you get to enjoy the beautiful planet and see just how amazing people are, tasting different cuisines, cultures, and everything. I sincerely hope that the above road trip quotes will spark some energy to plan your trip soon.
Wishing you the best.