1. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
2. I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything. (Best Love Status)
3. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.”
4. “Love is a friendship set to music.”
— Joseph Campbell
5. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”
— Blaise Pascal (New Love Status)
7. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”
— Gilbert K. Chesterton
8. “It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt
9. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
10. It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love.
11. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
— James Baldwin
12. You are the source of my joy, the centre of my world and the whole of my heart.(Amazing Love Status)
13. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
14. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
15. “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
— Rainer Maria Rilke(Latest Love Status)
16. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
— Morrie Schwartz
17. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
— Herman Hesse
18. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
— Roy Croft(Best Love Status for you)
19. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”
20. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
— Alfred Tennyson
50 Amazing Love Status:
21. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
— Helen Keller
22. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
23. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.(Awesome Love Status)
24. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
25. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.”
— Honore de Balzac
26. “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.”
— Carl Sagan
27. “Fortune and love favor the brave.”
— Ovid (Click here for Best Love Status)
28. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.”
— David Wilkerson
29. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.”
— Wayne Dyer
30. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
— Anaïs Nin
31. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
— Martin Luther King Jr.(Love Status for Him)
32. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
— A. A. Milne
33. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
— Charles Schulz
34. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.(Love Status in English)
When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul
35. This is all I want to do with you forever.
Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-chantingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
36. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
37. This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!
38. I love you every step of the way.(Hindi Love Status)
39. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
— Lucille Ball
40. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
41. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”
— Lao Tzu(Love Status For Her)
42. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
— Julia Roberts
43. Together with you is my favourite place to be.
44. Good morning my love, our two souls aflame, with my man I feel two hearts beat the same.
45. I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favourite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favourite everything.
46. I still fall in love with you every day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.
Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
47. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
— Oscar Wilde (Visit for Love Status)
48. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”
— Henry Miller
49. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
— Oprah Winfrey
50. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
— Dr. Seuss
51. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
Khalil Gibran (Valentines Love Status)
52. “’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
53. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
— Vincent Van Gogh
54. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”
— Albert Ellis
55. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.”
— Benjamin Franklin
56. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”
57. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”(Best Love Status in English)
58. “We are most alive when we’re in love.”
— John Updike
59. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.”
— Elbert Hubbard
60. “The giving of love is an education in itself.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt
61. “The more one judges, the less one loves.”
— Honore de Balzac
62. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
63. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
— Lao Tzu (Love Status for GF)
64. “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives? When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
— Kahlil Gibran
65. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”
— Andre Breton
66. “Love is a better teacher than duty.”
— Albert Einstein
67. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
— Erich Segal (Love Status)
68. “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.”
69. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.”
— James Thurber
70. “The best proof of love is trust.”
— Joyce Brothers